You can experience the new Drive now by clicking the "Experience the new Drive" in the Settings menu or in the pop up box. You can "Leave the new Drive" at anytime, but Google plans to make the changes permanent sometime in the near future so you might as well get used to them!
1) New Google Drive Homepage
2) The 'New' Button
3) New Method of Offline Sync
4) 'Shared with me' replaced by 'Incoming'
5) New Method to Add Files to your Drive
6) Share Button replaced by 'Show Link' Icon
7) Microsoft Office Compatibility Mode by Double-Clicking
Learn more about these changes by watching a video by Google Gooru:
Posted by: Lisa Bono
Information from: Google Gooru